What's new

2013 Fundraiser and Shaving Swag Giveaway

So how does one enter the contest properly if they cannot post their record of contribution in the official thread. That is why he brought up the 45 days. I'm in the same boat

[Edit]
I think there is some confusion because of the error page. I am guessing the official contest thread is in a contributor forum that you don't have access to until you contribute. I'll put my money up when I get home and see if I am right.

Last edited:
So how does one enter the contest properly if they cannot post their record of contribution in the official thread. That is why he brought up the 45 days. I'm in the same boat

[Edit]
I think there is some confusion because of the error page. I am guessing the official contest thread is in a contributor forum that you don't have access to until you contribute. I'll put my money up when I get home and see if I am right.

Yes, you must contribute first, then make your post in the contribution thread. DO IT, there's a ton of great swag. Great cause and a great community....just can't be beaten!

Yup, sorry. I had just been confused because of the error page.

Donate then head to the contributor forum and you will be good to go.

Just wish I had a little more to give. =)

Harry, you just waited until I re-upped to start this thread, didn't you? :laugh:

Ah, well, two badges are better than one, right? :yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom