What's new

20 things men in their 30's (and up) need to stop doing.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
1. Beer Pong- Really, broham? Beer pong? REALLY?
At 30-something years old, there's no reason for you to be playing any sort of drinking game whatsoever, truthfully. It's alcohol, you can just drink it.

This is when you lost me. Actually you lost me at the whole list thing of what someone my age shouldn't be doing. I'll make that call.

But really?....BEER PONG?! That game is awesome! I don't think I can go camping with my buddies without playing beer pong or flippy cup. One of my friends has a fold in half beer pong table just for the occasion.

This is when you lost me. Actually you lost me at the whole list thing of what someone my age shouldn't be doing. I'll make that call.

But really?....BEER PONG?! That game is awesome! I don't think I can go camping with my buddies without playing beer pong or flippy cup. One of my friends has a fold in half beer pong table just for the occasion.

I just take the closet door off the slider lol

I'm with you on almost all of them Mr. Lara, except the hand signs. I can't live in this country without doing the peace sign with all my photos.

proxy.php

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
SWMBO wishes I would upgrade to a smart phone like hers, but she understands that my pre-paid slider (not even a flip!) only costs us $100 a year.

I stopped starching my jeans.

I don't do this but....stop wearing flip flops everywhere you go.

In California, especially Southern California your, ISUED a pair of flip flops! What's wrong with a Velcro wallet or a chain wallet? You ever lost a wallet while riding a motorcycle? It sucks! That's why there called biker wallets... in Huntington Beach where I live there's ALLOT of MMA fighters and gyms. You can hardly spit without hitting a guy in a Tapout or Affliction shirt. Whoever came up with that list needs to lighten up.

Does this mean we can't make a weed pipe out of an apple anymore? How about a bong out of a Sparklets water bottle? Because that's just crazy talk!

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Romans 14:13
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

There's a video on YouTube of Joe Rogan doing stand up, making fun of guys wearing Affliction t-shirts, some drunk in an Affliction t-shirt stands up and started yelling at him... Joe destroys him.
Look it up, it hilarious.

As far as number 16 and 9 go... Well, the language I'd use towards anyone who said those things to me isn't appropriate for this forum. I've had piercings and listened to heavy metal for over half my life now and those aren't things you just grow out of.

Things everyone, everwhere needs to stop doing - telling others how to live their life.

Top Bottom