What's new

[Shin Bistro Coffee Press]

Item Description

This coffee press makes the best tasting coffee! It's simple and requires only hot water and coarsely ground coffee. When the hot water and coffee have mixed for a few minutes, you simply press down on the plunger and the coffee grounds are separated from the mix and forced to the bottom of the flask...trapped by a stainless steel filter. Now, simply decant your coffee into a mug and enjoy!

From Amazon.com: The Shin Bistro French Press Coffeemaker combines a simple design aesthetic with a traditional brewing system made from high quality materials to set it apart from the rest. Its carafe is made from ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass and it has a black, stay cool, non-slip rubber handle. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. Available in 12-cup (48 oz), 8-cup (34 oz) and 3-cup (12 oz) models.

Latest reviews

Pros: Great tasting coffee; simple design
This coffee press makes the best tasting coffee I have ever had! Start with a quality bean that is freshly ground (coarse) and bring cold water to a near boil...and you're on track for superb coffee! No paper filters to buy. Mine is a double-walled flask, which keeps the coffee hot for a longer period of time. I consider myself a "coffee snob"...and this coffee press brings out the best in every coffee. Flavored coffees reach new levels of complexity and taste.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Value
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
3.00 star(s)
xa_sc_review_field_title.fit_&_finish
4.00 star(s)