What's new

Captain's Choice Unscented Aftershave

Sometimes no scent is the best scent

Item Description

There are day when you’re needing good shave, but the last thing you want to do is put something on your face that smells. Men suffering from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory ailments might fall into this category. Stomach trouble of any kind can make the idea of a fragrance quite literally nauseating. Perhaps you’re wearing an expensive or favorite cologne and you don’t want to shave with anything that’s going to interfere with that, or maybe you just want a break and don’t want to wear any fragrance at all.

Captain’s Choice provides something that can fill that niche.

Captain’s Choice Unscented Aftershave

After shaving, I applied the fluid on my face, giving me a brief alcohol burn that let me know it was time to change my blade. That’s a plus, as I love a good alcohol brace, and this was followed by a medium-strength menthol cooling sensation, lasting about 10 min. The whole experience left my skin soft, smooth, and refreshed.

Most liquids, even unscented compounds have some kind of an odor, and the prevalent one for this product was about 5 seconds of alcohol after application. It wasn’t strong, and soon it was undetectable, leaving no odor that I could notice.

The unscented aftershave isn’t sold through the website; it is a special order product. If you’re interested, you can contact the Captain directly at [email protected]

Skin Conditioning 8/10

Skin feel: 8/10

(No Scent) Experience 9/10

Item information

Added by
tthoms
Views
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

Top Bottom