What's new

2Cellos..my new favorite musical duo

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
For something different, check out YouTube for videos by 2Cellos. Excellent interpretations of pop and rock music. Classically trained cellists. Lots of fun.

timwcic

"Look what I found"
They are incredibly entertaining. I discover them a few years ago. There version of "thunderstruck" is one of my favorites on YouTube.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My wife was watching some morning show a couple weeks ago and they were on- sounded good.

My nine year old daughter was inspired by them and has taken up cello and in the local youth orchestra. She sounds amazing.
We went to their concert in Melbourne and Stefan came over and played for her. The concert was brilliant. She has a crush in them and wants to marry them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one to check out is The Piano Guys (which is really a piano and a cello). They do a lot of interpretations of some current music.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Red Rocks, Co in July and Philly in September. Affordable ticket prices. I am seriously tempted. Haven't been to any concerts in years.

I think they're quite good as well. Their cover of Iron Maiden's "The Trooper" is one of my faves.

And yeah, Apocalyptica is a solid act too.

Top Bottom