What's new

Fragrancenet discounts?

Anyone familiar with Fragrancenet and how the discounts work?

Recently placed an order as a first time customer using the "click here for 35% off" banner on the site. Good price!

When I received my product, there was a coupon for a future purchase for 20% off. Figured I'd save it for next time, but in browsing the site I see better discounts 30 -35% on the site regularly. Beyond that, I'm getting hammered with email offers. View a product - you'll get an email shortly offering say, 25% off. (Still less than site banner). Beyond that, each day there will be some general offer emailed, varying wildly from 20% to 50%.

I've seen a price change before my eyes (for the better) on a product even.

Discount offers seem to vary wildly and erratically, so what's the deal here? Surely the mailed offers cannot be combined with the site offers, correct? What's the strategy here?

Thanks! :thumbup1:

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Yes 30% is usually always available.

If you don't like the barrage of emails, just unsubscribe then subscribe again the next time you want to buy something. You'll get the code via email in a minute or two.

Cheers, Steve

At the risk of being an echo, I consistently order from them and simple google searches can give you a 30% off coupon or thereabouts. They are good to deal with if you have a rare problem as well. I can't say the same for some other places.

...and yes, the company is a firm believer in 'more eye time is better for business'
/// which makes me feel like they're trying to **** me off.

yet, nice product good prices timely shipping and an opportunity to compare brands explore other formulations in a name line

They do blaster your inbox with emails. 30% off at site is pretty standard, sometimes I'll catch a 35% off. Always have a list of what you want and keep returning to the site. No need to link in from an email.

Is this website truly legitimate along with similar sites like Notino/Beautyspin? I'm looking at an EdT that is normally around $90 yet these sites have it for about $45. No other reputable chain like Macy's or Sephora sells this same product for under $85. It leads me to believe that it must be a fake or extremely watered down.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Yes they are legitimate and a solid place to buy. But with creative 'coupons' and persistent emails. But the prices are good and delivery is quick.

Cheers, Steve

Top Bottom