What's new

Scents you wish existed

Something in the mix between real maple syrup and my mother's home made crepes. I don't know that I would shave with it, but it would be great to inhale on a daily basis.

A good peach smelling soap

.....And saw dust would be a good scent to have, I know some sandalwood soaps smell like saw dust but some have a citrus scent mixed in or you could go farther and say lumber like 2X4's lol

try Stirling coniferous, smells like walking into a wood shop that is cutting cedar.

Spieck (valeriana celtica) as a cologne or essential oil.

Fresh chocolate being made.

Heck, fresh Nestle Tollhouse cookie scent. Or BBQ/grilled food.

I like the idea for new car smell.
I'll also add in burnt rubber for the automotive category.
Fresh cut grass and sawdust (previously mentioned) would be good too.

BUT, I still want a bourbon scented soap. :)

Dredging up an ancient thread here, I know. I was walking the dog this misty morning and realized that I'd really enjoy a shaving cream or soap that smells like fog. I know it's possible; D.S. & Durga's "Pale Grey Mountain, Small Black Lake" fragrance from the "Hylnds" series has a fantastic fog accord.

And, to the folks earlier in this thread looking for an Islay-scotch scent, I've tried Laphroaig as an aftershave and ended up scrubbing it off my face within half an hour. Smells great in the glass, tastes great, but it became really cloying really quickly on the face. Sticky, too.

+1 for a pure scotch scent, I've yet to find it on it's own.
A Dr. Pepper Scent.
Ginger's Garden can apparently do anything you ask. If people are interested in looking for uncommon scents

A true Japanese Cherry Blossom scent would be great. Soap Commander has one that is close, but its blended with some other scents.

Top Bottom