What's new

Scents you wish existed

Apricot with light undertones of jasmine...

Another here for the Laphroaig/peaty islay. Kind of smokey, but lots to work with on the back end

Food smells, like chocolate chip cookie dough or cinnamon roll. I usually have waffles w/ peanut butter and syrup in the morning myself. And despite me brushing and flossing, people still notice that I smell like syrup. Never have I had a negative comment about that smell, they just think it's funny and it leads to conversation.

After a Spring Rain shower. Its a scent I remember when I lived on the East Coast and in England but here in California it never exist. Fresh, new, exciting all in one scent.

After a Spring Rain shower. Its a scent I remember when I lived on the East Coast and in England but here in California it never exist. Fresh, new, exciting all in one scent.

La Toja has a mineral scent, reminds me of the sea.... might be close....

Food smells, like chocolate chip cookie dough or cinnamon roll. I usually have waffles w/ peanut butter and syrup in the morning myself. And despite me brushing and flossing, people still notice that I smell like syrup. Never have I had a negative comment about that smell, they just think it's funny and it leads to conversation.
I believe Dapper Dragon has a cinnamon roll soap.

A good peach smelling soap

.....And saw dust would be a good scent to have, I know some sandalwood soaps smell like saw dust but some have a citrus scent mixed in or you could go farther and say lumber like 2X4's lol

Top Bottom