What's new

Weekly Blade PIF For Lurkers! Register for your chance to win! Feb 18 - Feb 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
:a50:Welcome to Badger & Blade! :a50:
If you are thinking about registering and need a nudge how bout this!

In continuing our weekly blade PIF we will give away a super awesome blade sampler to one newly registered member. To be eligible all you have to do is click here and register an account with us: Badger & Blade

After you have done that come back here and post "I'm in" to enter for your chance to win an awesome blade sampler that will set you on your way to wet shaving nirvana.

So don't delay, register today!!

The blade sampler is brought to you courtesy of The Great Blade Exchange and in partnership with the good members of B&B who have donated blades.

Your prize will consist of roughly 20 different blades from the selection on hand.

Fine Print:
This blade PIF is only open to members that register between February 18, 2017 and February 25, 2017
This is open to everyone worldwide!

I'm In!

Don, I left you a post on the PIF for last week. Let me know if my entry is valid. Thanks for putting this on for us new guys. Really says a lot about the caliber of people I will meet here! Looking forward to it!

I'm in, I've only just been introduced to this fantastic way to shave. I'm a college student, so I threw my birthday money into getting started. But thanks for the welcoming feeling that this community provided

I'm in (I hope). Registered on the 16th, but never saw the last thread until it was over. If this is isn't allowed please ignore my post.

I'm In!

Don, I left you a post on the PIF for last week. Let me know if my entry is valid. Thanks for putting this on for us new guys. Really says a lot about the caliber of people I will meet here! Looking forward to it!

No problemo buddy! By the way, I see that you are...um...shaving in your profile pic. While it is not exactly a foxhole, I am certain that you have shaved in a foxhole at sometime...or a reasonable facsimile thereof. Check out my signiture and hit the link that says "Foxhole Shaver's Club." I think you might like what you find!

Yes...yes you are!

I'm in, I've only just been introduced to this fantastic way to shave. I'm a college student, so I threw my birthday money into getting started. But thanks for the welcoming feeling that this community provided

We strive to welcome all! Welcome!

I'm in (I hope). Registered on the 16th, but never saw the last thread until it was over. If this is isn't allowed please ignore my post.

Yeah...I think we can make the exception!

Thanks Toothpick. If that is you in the photo, nice beard as well!

Oh, it's real! In fact, @Toothpick's beard has a life of it's own!

I'm in!! No longer a lurker!

Not a lurker? Prove it! Start posting away! Really though...we are glad you are here!

No problemo buddy! By the way, I see that you are...um...shaving in your profile pic. While it is not exactly a foxhole, I am certain that you have shaved in a foxhole at sometime...or a reasonable facsimile thereof. Check out my signiture and hit the link that says "Foxhole Shaver's Club." I think you might like what you find!

Foxhole looks like a nice landing spot! I have to admit, the photo isnt me, but I will say that I have tried it in the field (looks cool, but doesnt work with a dulled Kabar). BTW, how did you get the FHS link in your sig? After I join, i would like to add it to my sig as well!

I'm registered, learning and IN!! Lots of studying going on, and wow are there a lot of acronyms on this site!!:001_huh:

Thanks Toothpick- I found that list, it made some acronyms use on my other hobby / enthusiast sites look like short hand!!! Figuring out basic starting gear via ll the great recommendations and past history. Razor, blades, brush, soap, ASB or AS (I think I got those right).

A glass of bourbon and some tutorial watching to relax.

:a50:Welcome to Badger & Blade! :a50:
If you are thinking about registering and need a nudge how bout this!

In continuing our weekly blade PIF we will give away a super awesome blade sampler to one newly registered member. To be eligible all you have to do is click here and register an account with us: Badger & Blade

After you have done that come back here and post "I'm in" to enter for your chance to win an awesome blade sampler that will set you on your way to wet shaving nirvana.

So don't delay, register today!!

The blade sampler is brought to you courtesy of The Great Blade Exchange and in partnership with the good members of B&B who have donated blades.

Your prize will consist of roughly 20 different blades from the selection on hand.

Fine Print:
This blade PIF is only open to members that register between February 18, 2017 and February 25, 2017
This is open to everyone worldwide!

I'm in!

I'm in. I actually just registered because I'm falling deep with de safety razor shaving. This is excellent.

Okay guys I know it is early but I have a little bit of time right now to pick a winner...and the lucky member is....

I'm In!

@BigSpivito Congratulations! You are this weeks winner! I will be sending you a PM in a few minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom