What's new

Lambda Athena Cap and Baseplate Pass Around

One suggestion to those in this passaround, at least clean the razor up for the next guy and take out the soap build up.

Yes, please do. That was part of the rules for participating in the pass around: the razor should leave your possession in the same condition that you received it. It was clean when I sent it to the first person. Thanks for taking the time to clean it up @Chickencutlets

Looks like the razor is making it's rounds to a few different Chicago area distribution centers.
Screenshot_20240519-113514.png

Ok the Athena was in the mailbox when I got home. I shave daily and in the evening so perfect timing. The Athena is very well made! Best I've used, now I see why so many on here pay for the high end razors. Writing this with a very nice BBS. Honestly it didn't feel this close when I finished, more in the DFS range. During the shave it felt like it nicked me a couple times setting razor to my face but didn't more like a warning. Not a razor I want to be careless with. I do think it could be a daily driver for me. Do need to find the best angle but yeah this razor shaves nice!
PXL_20240521_010112952.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg

Ok the Athena was in the mailbox when I got home. I shave daily and in the evening so perfect timing. The Athena is very well made! Best I've used, now I see why so many on here pay for the high end razors. Writing this with a very nice BBS. Honestly it didn't feel this close when I finished, more in the DFS range. During the shave it felt like it nicked me a couple times setting razor to my face but didn't more like a warning. Not a razor I want to be careless with. I do think it could be a daily driver for me. Do need to find the best angle but yeah this razor shaves nice!
View attachment 1849620
I really liked it with an astra blade in it when I tried it.

Top Bottom