What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Kaweco AL Sport (F) with Diamine Ancient Copper. This pen had been misplaced since Christmas. I found it the same day as my 1911S. The cartridge has probably been in there since this past autumn. It started up immediately.

20240410_004526.jpg

Those are some wonderful pens in this thread!

Gentlemen, may I introduce to you today a true statesman who regularly accompanies me?

Clear the stage for the Pelikan Souverän M815 Special Edition Metal Striped!

My collection of fountain pens practically began with this pen. It was the first "higher quality" fountain pen after I had worked with a very good Waterman Professional at university. I often wish I had this fountain pen back in my university days, because it is a real "page eater". Although Mr. Mottishaw has incorporated a wonderful stub into the M nib, this nib is as soft as butter and has a very high angle tolerance. I also find it very flexible and a masterpiece of expression and manageability.

The body of the M815 is made of metal, so that the lacquered fountain pen is pleasant to hold and also feels very valuable. Stripes are milled into the body under the lacquer so that the light is wonderfully reflected.

It is often said that the M815 is a wannabe Raden. In my opinion, however, this does not do justice to its wonderful clarity, which is more comparable to a business pinstripe suit. For me, it is a constant and so far impeccable companion in business life.

IMG_9474.jpeg

Those are some wonderful pens in this thread!

Gentlemen, may I introduce to you today a true statesman who regularly accompanies me?

Clear the stage for the Pelikan Souverän M815 Special Edition Metal Striped!

My collection of fountain pens practically began with this pen. It was the first "higher quality" fountain pen after I had worked with a very good Waterman Professional at university. I often wish I had this fountain pen back in my university days, because it is a real "page eater". Although Mr. Mottishaw has incorporated a wonderful stub into the M nib, this nib is as soft as butter and has a very high angle tolerance. I also find it very flexible and a masterpiece of expression and manageability.

The body of the M815 is made of metal, so that the lacquered fountain pen is pleasant to hold and also feels very valuable. Stripes are milled into the body under the lacquer so that the light is wonderfully reflected.

It is often said that the M815 is a wannabe Raden. In my opinion, however, this does not do justice to its wonderful clarity, which is more comparable to a business pinstripe suit. For me, it is a constant and so far impeccable companion in business life.

View attachment 1831697
I also have this pen, and it is one of my favorites.

Top Bottom