What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

Jay21

Collecting wife bonus parts
200 Gillette Nacets. Why? I like them and they’re no longer made at the PPI plant. Supposedly, according to the seller, these were from the “last run.” The date is 25/12/20.

IMG_0271.jpeg

Edit: the last run statement is clearly false or, at minimum, misinformed. I looked at other tucks I have and they are from 2021. No worries, though, I didn’t buy them based on that claim. Just letting other potential buyers know.

Last edited:
With the accuforge thing happening figure I would get some of these while they were cheap
box dented oh no :) hahahah
but they were decent not my top blade but when my boy starts he might like em and I did like em enough to be in top 5 so figure have them around

IMG_9043.jpeg

With the accuforge thing happening figure I would get some of these while they were cheap
box dented oh no :) hahahah
but they were decent not my top blade but when my boy starts he might like em and I did like em enough to be in top 5 so figure have them around

View attachment 1828423
Make sure you check to ensure they’re not “Platinum Chrome” blades…. I’ve had several that were repackaged into the USA boxes

Anyone bought Silver Blues from this seller/amazon.

They’re great in my favorite razors and this seems like a great price if they’re legit.

100 Silver Blue Double Edge Razor Blades Made in Russia by 7 O'clock https://a.co/d/gCsQBcU

View attachment 1829144
I’ve bought several hundred of these from a few different vendors last month or so… all came as what I would expect.

This last order came from “SafetyRazorPlace”

IMG_0708.jpeg

Ordered 300 Nacets from a Jordanian eBay seller yesterday.

Assuming they arrive here without much fuss, this concludes my journey to stock up on different blades that I like, and which are in danger of disappearing or moving production elsewhere and drastically changing.

About the only blade that I really like but don’t keep in stock is Bic Chrome Platinum, but I may fix that glaring error at some point…

Top Bottom