What's new

Almost free DE blades for a good dad/groaner joke

Hello,

I have approximately 500 DE blades, Gillette Platinum and 7:00 O'Clock Yellow, that I would like to send to someone in exchange for a good dad or groaner joke. All I ask is $20 for shipping to CONUSA.

If interested please send/post/carrier-pigeon me a joke and I will very subjectively pick a winner on Thursday, March 28th at 7:00 p.m. MST. I will mail you the box full of blades (and who knows what else) and then you can mail me a check or cash on the honor system. If you want to use Zelle I'm ok with that too, but no Paypal or anything like that.

These are all excellent blades but I now use Lab Blue and German Wilkinson blades exclusively.

Thank you,
Dennis (aka Ike)

DE blades.jpeg

Last edited:
Gentlemen,

The good news is that rockrabbit has been selected to receive the blades.

The bad news is that this thread of great jokes will come to an end. I received some really good dad/groaner jokes and as much as I wanted to "very subjectively" pick a winner I simply could not. I ended up putting all the submitter's names in a spreadsheet and assigned a random number to each entry using =Rand(). The highest value went to rockrabbit and that is how he was picked.

Thank you all for the submissions and my wife and I really enjoyed them.

Thank you,
Dennis (aka Ike)

Top Bottom