What's new

My Guess... 3017

IMG_0483.jpeg

to…
IMG_0518.jpeg

I opened some shave soaps and creams I have not used in like almost 10 years..Let's just say they were a little dry lol. I threw a few of the containers away. No one really knows what will happen to a luxury shave soap/cream after 25, 50 years..lol. We are on unchartered territory.
I don't know about luxury shave soaps, but I'm currently shaving with a puck of Williams Barbers Bar Soap that must be at least 50 years old. It works just fine.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Heads-up!

A friend of mine laid down a dare (triple-dog dare, actually!) for anyone to 3017 a PDP puck. Poor boy probably thinks that this would be torture for someone (I think he had me in mind). Little does he know that this is a "just another soap" to use.

In other words, when it comes to me 3017ing ANY soap ... meh 🤷‍♂️ is how I would best describe the *ahem* challenge.

Heads-up!

A friend of mine laid down a dare (triple-dog dare, actually!) for anyone to 3017 a PDP puck. Poor boy probably thinks that this would be torture for someone (I think he had me in mind). Little does he know that this is a "just another soap" to use.

In other words, when it comes to me 3017ing ANY soap ... meh 🤷‍♂️ is how I would best describe the *ahem* challenge.
Should we start calling you Flick?

I 3017'd one in 2022 and had a year of wonderful shaves.

Flick-with-stuck-tongue-animated-gif-a-christmas-story-40073834-500-282.gif

My guess is I could 3017 a puck of PDP in somewhat less time that it takes me to go through a brick of Vitos. :biggrin1: Neither would involve suffering - just one great shave after another. I just happen to have a puck of PDP in my backlog but I am currently enjoying some Tabac (83 shaves and counting). I will probably finish it sometime this year, but I have said that before and have been wrong. I

Not sure what will be next on the 3017 list but soaps like Boellis, C&S, DR Harris, Trumper, MWF, Haslinger, LpL, MdC, PdP, TOBS, and Valobra in the box it might be hard to pick. :001_rolle

Inspired by @Saltchuck I weighted my tub of Mike’s. I started at 155 grams including the tub itself. It had 44 shaves on it. I weighted the tub against just now and it measures 139 grams on shave 67. That means 16 grams on 23 shaves equaling about .7gr per shave. If I estimate the weight of the tub itself and then offset the .7 grams to the total soap I am looking at some 150-160 shaves remaining. I shave daily, but this tub is likely to see me go through to August if I don’t switch to another 3017 open tub of Tabarko.

Fun!

Guido

Heads-up!

*checks notes*

Pre de Provence #63: 12/31/19-7/8/20 (***)

Did it. 6+ months of perfection.

Top Bottom