What's new

2014 B&B COLLEGE FOOTBALL thread.

Proud of the Tide this morning! We get a breather next week, then things get tougher. Auburn can always pose a challenge, then it's looking like Georgia if we win out. I remember a couple of years ago Georgia gave us all we wanted. I think I'm proudest of Blake Sims. I was among many, including many in the media, who felt Sims would again be a back up since Jacob Coker transferred to Bama. He's worked hard and proved us wrong, getting three critical first downs in the last two games by rushing when the pass wasn't there.

Um, Roll Tide? :) I went to the AL/MS State game yesterday. WOW what a game. I did my grad degrees at UA but never went to games until after graduation except national championships because who has time for anything in grad school? Now I go to the 'exciting' games with my husband. Funny thing is, before starting grad school @ AL I was an Auburn fan. Go figure. Auburn didn't have a materials science program though, and Alabama offered me more money, so Roll Tide ;)

Utah is back in the polls. We have Arizona at home next week. Then the PAC-12 custom made, shiny, new rivalry with Colorado in Boulder.

Wow!!! I cannot believe the college football season is coming to an end. Well... this is HATE WEEK or RIVALRY WEEK for this coming Saturday. MY NOLES ARE the only undefeated team of all the Power 5 conferences. I know we have not been blowing teams out or winning with style points but a win is a win. Isn't that the object of the game? I would rather have a win than a quality loss.

With that said... GO NOLES!!!! BEAT the gators!!!!!! Good luck with your team/school this week except if you are a gator.:wink2:

WARHAWK

Go Gophers! Although I don't think they have much of a chance of beating Wisconsin on Saturday, it's nice to see the U of MN playing in a meaningful game in late November. The twitter battle between Bucky and Goldy is also pretty entertaining.

Of course, should Minnesota win, the angst of people worrying that Jerry Kill and his staff will leave for a more prestigious school will increase significantly (I assume Michigan will soon be looking for a new coach).

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417218576.158282.jpg

Game of games coming tomorrow...my annual football game!

Hate Week/Rivalry Week Game Day SOTD

proxy.php

It was not pretty but my NOLES won against the gators!!! GO NOLES!!! 28 straight victories and counting. :thumbup:

WARHAWK

They're bringing Alabama back to the Sugar Bowl where I can watch them play, without it being a "well you lost to Auburn so now you have to go play in the Sugar Bowl" situation. Win for me.

They're bringing Alabama back to the Sugar Bowl where I can watch them play, without it being a "well you lost to Auburn so now you have to go play in the Sugar Bowl" situation. Win for me.
Me too. Hopefully they'll redeem themselves for last year and the year we played Utah.

Top Bottom