What's new

Plisson - Worth the cost?

To rival DrP would require a couple of lifetimes worth of collecting...just ain't possible if you start NOW...

Ken...you may regret visiting this thread! Jon is already cursing me :)

I doubt it Sameer, the only Plissons I really seem to like are the 20s and I just can't justify that at this point. Peter has posted some amazing shots recently and I look, and drool, but no urge to pony up that kind of cash:lol:

Ken

To rival DrP would require a couple of lifetimes worth of collecting...just ain't possible if you start NOW...

That's just not true, everyone has a price point:lol: I can't even imagine what Peter's would be.... $300K? $500k? Point is, there IS a price. It IS possible. Just not reasonable or likely:lol:

Ken

oh i see i done a mistake. i traded it and still have it. its getting better, but i think its cause i get used to it. my thater is still softer in its tips.
i've got a size 14. someone with size 12 wanna trade? :D

Here's the one I snagged recently. It's an extremely nice brush. Still determining whether, as the title says, it's worth the cost.

Easy Mike :)

When you'll have the shavemac, you'll still be dying to know if the #8 clear plexi plisson in European White is worth it or not ! :lol::lol:

Incidentally, I have a #12 in Clear Plexi and it's a lovely brush :blush:

Easy Mike :)

Incidentally, I have a #12 in Clear Plexi and it's a lovely brush :blush:

Yes, it is a lovely brush!

...but why would I want a Shavemac when I could have a Semogue 1305 in boar?

Just because, that's why!

And I still want one of those hunky Plissons in legal ivory. (Even though I already have a Sem 1305.)

Just because....

SEE... I told you you were in denial old friend...and I know just exactly what'll bring you right back to where it all began :)

Now where's my camera, need to start posting some plisson pictures...

Top Bottom