What's new

Wow, shave sticks are tiny

I just got two shave sticks today. Arko and Speick. I'm actually shocked at how small they are.

Was anyone else shocked at the tiny size? I thought it would be at least the size of a deoderant.

They might be small but they do last a heck of a long time. Even without rotating various soaps I reckon a 50g stick of soap could last several months. Hope you enjoy them

I just got two shave sticks today. Arko and Speick. I'm actually shocked at how small they are.

Was anyone else shocked at the tiny size? I thought it would be at least the size of a deodorant.

Irisch Moos, Tabac and DR Harris are then only shave sticks that I know of that are the size of deodorant sticks.

The Gentlemen's Best shave sticks are pretty good size, actually. I have one of the Chilled versions and it dwarves my Speick stick. I believe these were designed by Saint Charles Shave, so they may be the same size, as well.

That having been said, my Speick stick has been on heavy usage since March and doesn't look like it's even been used. That is one effective soap!

Judge me by my size, do you?

proxy.php

That's what sh......

I mean....

They are small but they still last quite a long time for me. The two that I have, Arko and Australian Palmolive(which is even smaller than Arko), I have used several times(>15) each and they are not too much smaller than when I opened them. And that's with enough lather for 3+ passes each time.

I think that most shave sticks are a HUGE value for the money.

Top Bottom