What's new

How do you make super lather?

Is there a thread with a tutorial? I'd really like to try it. Do I load the brush with soap first then cream, vice versa, or something totally different? Hearing descriptions here super lather sounds amazing and fun. What cream/soap combos do you recommend I try?

Is there a thread with a tutorial? I'd really like to try it. Do I load the brush with soap first then cream, vice versa, or something totally different? Hearing descriptions here super lather sounds amazing and fun. What cream/soap combos do you recommend I try?

Not sure about a thread, but there is definitely a video!

IMHO, superlather is a very simple thing. Just load your brush with soap as you normally would, then take the brush to a bowl with a small amount of the cream in it. Lather up, making sure you have enough water to handle all the soapy goodness. Then, shave!

Tim

To achieve this I usually shave in nothing but a red pair of undies and a cape.

Mind you it can get messy as I have to do my own theme music.

Awesome! I tried it last night. I can't believe I haven't been doing this since day 1. Rich, creamy, slick lather. The blade moved through my stubble like greased lightning. I was so excited I went out to the living room to show the missus. Her facial expression said "whiskey tango foxtrot". :smile:

I follow the above pictorial using my favorite soap of the day with some Em's unscented cream in the pump bottle (or T&H unscented cream). Works great!

Top Bottom