What's new

New Steward

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hey Gang! I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let everyone know that I'll be joining John(imatabor) in co -stewarding the safety razor forum. If you need anything, I'm here to help.
Thanks for having me and I'm excited for the opportunity to serve you all.

Kindly,
Adam

Hey Gang! I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let everyone know that I'll be joining John(imatabor) in co -stewarding the safety razor forum. If you need anything, I'm here to help.

Kindly,
Adam

I'm happy the boss is finally here! :ouch1: [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION]

Kindly,
Adam
Adam,
Congratulations, if you need any help I'm here :thumbup:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm happy the boss is finally here! :ouch1: [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION]
Throwing me to the dogs are ya!?!?[emoji12]
Congrats!
Thank you Lane!

Way to go, Adam! Well done.
Thank you Doug!
congrats keendogg!
Thanks Zach!
Hello KeenDog. Nice to hear you are co-stewarding.
Thanks Chris!
Adam,
Congratulations, if you need any help I'm here [emoji106]
Thank you Alex! I really appreciate it considering John has forsaken me!!![emoji23]

Kindly,
Adam

Are you the reason to John's insanity? Are you the Ying to his yang? I hope so, because that dude is CRAAAAAZZEEE! :w00t: All joking aside, Congrats on the new appointment!

Kindly,
Adam

In case they forgot to tell you, it's customary for a new steward to hand out free Gillette Double Ring razors to the first five people who respond to your first thread as steward. I'll PM you my address.

Are you the reason to John's insanity? Are you the Ying to his yang? I hope so, because that dude is CRAAAAAZZEEE! :w00t: All joking aside, Congrats on the new appointment!

proxy.php

Top Bottom