What's new

Zirh products?

I ordered a shirt recently from Paul Fredrick, and as a result of some biz deal, they are throwing in a sampler pack of three facial skin products. A cleanser, a "correcter" and a "protector". Apparently you smear on the Correct, then after that soaks in apply the Protect. I have been very lazy in the past winters and get dry skin often, but I really like the effect of these.

Anyone else have thoughts on this product?

I can't see your pretty pink unicorn :thumbup1:

I tried the zirh shaving cream gave a good shave but was brushless

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I got some shirt from them as well and there was a small bottle of Zirh Reverse in the box. I see these products all the time in TJ Maxx and Marshalls for sale for a fraction of their normal price. In stores I have seen it only in Bloomys and Nordstroms.

Ive tried the Zirh scrub, clean, protect and fix which I picked up at Marshalls for around $5 each. I found them to be decent enough products but nothing special and certainly not worth any where near the full retail prices. My favorite Zirh product is the Corduroy fragrance which is a very nice warm spicy/woodsy scent which is perfect for cooler weather and can be had for around $15 if you shop around online.

I used the Zirh product line for a while and switched to Menscience and Lucy Tiger when Zirh was bought by Proctor and Gamble. Once I switched to Lucky Tiger face wash, I found out how drying and harsh the face wash "clean" was on my skin.

Top Bottom