What's new

Zingari Man (WCS) - The Soloist

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Just came across this and fell outta my chair!
As a jazz trumpet player, I MUST have this soap,... if only for the label art!
Anybody use this Zingari Man Sego base soap made for West Coast Shaving?
Interested in any impressions of the performance / scents of Zingari soaps, and this one in particular.

PEACE,

1580305644451.png

I'm part of the tester group for Zingari Man and the Sego formula is really good stuff. It can take a lot of water and has excellent slickness, residual slickness and post shave feel. Can't go wrong with this stuff if you're looking for a good artisan soap.

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk

I'm part of the tester group for Zingari Man and the Sego formula is really good stuff. It can take a lot of water and has excellent slickness, residual slickness and post shave feel. Can't go wrong with this stuff if you're looking for a good artisan soap.

Thanks, @HouseOfChains! I see positive reviews of the Sego base!
Their (Zingari Skin Care) website is currently "on vacation - travelling" and indicates they will be back on "October 09" but it does not specify if this is from 2019? or from now until October 2020?
I simply wanted to learn a bit more about their brand, product lines, production, etc....
Where are Zingari products made?

Thanks, @HouseOfChains! I see positive reviews of the Sego base!
Their (Zingari Skin Care) website is currently "on vacation - travelling" and indicates they will be back on "October 09" but it does not specify if this is from 2019? or from now until October 2020?
I simply wanted to learn a bit more about their brand, product lines, production, etc....
Where are Zingari products made?
She'll be back on Feb 10th so there must be a mistake on her site and she makes her stuff in Indiana.

Ordered from WCS!
Like I really NEED another soap?! ...but that 🎺 player on the label!!!
And all the positive reports of the Zingari Sego base performance from my fellow B&B brotherhood! Can't possibly go wrong!
Take it from the top! Uh 1, uh 2, uh 1, 2, 3, 4....!

Top Bottom