What's new

Your Top 5 Most Sought After Pomades

I have a ton of pomades as it is. But there are still more that I want. I think I have the five that I absolutely will buy in the near future. What are yours?

1. Cool Grease Red.
2. Rustin Black (collaboration with the Pomp.)
3. Daimon Barber No.4.
4. Insubmersible Black Ship.
5. Reuzel Green.

Well for me, Daimon Barber No.4 makes that list along with No.3. I'll have to thing about the rest. The Pomp is a great source of reviews for these products. I will have to check out the Rustin.

Last edited:

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Did you jump on "3" while you had the chance? It's the O'Doud's and Shear Revival Collaboration with input from another online enthusiast. I'm really looking forward to mine showing up. Hopefully Black launches on one of my days off during the week so I can jump on it also.

1. O'douds Water Based
2. Reuzel Green
3. The Daimon Barber No 1
4. Lockhart's Goon Grease
5. Shear Revival Crystal Lake

I've been using (and very much enjoying) the O'Douds for about a month now. USPS is telling me the Reuzel will be hitting my doorstep today (Thank you, Todd!), and as for the rest, well...the Grease will be dependent on my outing with the Reuzel, but I'm optimistic and looking forward to expanding the collection!

The last time my hair was this long was back in high school when I sported an awkward, bowl type cut. <shudder>

Top Bottom