What's new

Your go to Sun care?

What are your go to Sunscreens and After Sun/sun burn treatments?

Living in Florida I'm curious to know what else is out there to avoid the evil rays :001_tt2: Anyone know of any good daily moisturizers with SPF?

For my face, I like Cerave AM, it offers UVA/UVB protection, and is SPF 30. It also has niacinamide (a B-vitamin), which is a plus.

Arms and neck, I use Eucerin's SPF 15 body lotion. It doesn't cost any more than my regular lotion, and it protects from UVA/UVB rays, as well.

That's how I deal with the Texas sun. I use regular sunscreen on days that I'm working outside. Neutrogena makes several good ones.

Im a coppertone or Banana Boat guy for my body. I get the Sport kind, since I am a pretty heavy sweater and an active person and a swimmer. Usually SPF 15.

My face gets $300.jpg every day. Its got SPF 15.

I like the Neutrogena and Aveeno aerosol sprays in SPF 30. I spend a great deal of time on the water and find that these work very well. I like the spray becuase I usually have bait or fish guts or something on me. I'm usually spearfishing so I always keep a rash gurad on and spray my face and neck.

When I'm out in the sun I usually use whatever the highest sun block I have. I tend to burn very easily so I stay out of the sun as much as possible. When I have to be out in it for any time, I usually do what I've mentioned.

Top Bottom