What's new

You lika de soap-on-a-rope?

Probably a good idea in practice, but it just seems a little too cheesy-70s (decade, not age) for me to actually pull the trigger on it.

It's not really anything special. However, I'm surprised that prison inmates aren't buying this stuff by the crate.

I know...I'm very late to this party. I personally love my Wild Country and Black Suede SOAR's takes me back to the good old days.

Had a puck that looked like a life preserver when I was a kid.
Always thought it would be handy camping, on a boat, or an RV.

I got this for xmas a few times when I was a kid. Setson's I think.. cowboy leather, sandalwood scents.. yech... I would use them until jan 15 and chuck them. I hated the smells. Reminded me too much of those tight jean cowboy types. My father's side of the family was full of country western music/movie junkies. I was already a metal head when I was a infant. My mother played Paranoid or Sweet Leaf by Ozzy Sabbath to lull me to sleep. So needless to say the soap on the rope doesn't hold any fond memories for me.

I gave my uncle eBarbershop's Rope on a Soap. I've been enjoying their products. My uncle loved it, so I checked it out -- really nice stuff. I got one for myself. Excellent for outdoor showers, camping, and the gym. The soaps great quality, I love the sandalwood scent, and the marine grade synthetic rope, on which I plan hanging other soaps after this bar is through - eBarbershop sells almond and bay-rum soaps on ropes. I also have some other bars I'm thinking of coring out and roping -- any dense, quality, triple milled soap bar, especially round, should work well. Takes me back to my childhood, which is where I first experienced sandalwood soap -- on a rope.

Top Bottom