What's new

Would anyone be interested in splitting some cotton webbing up?

First, I hope this post is legal

Second, I am attempting to seek out some 2.5" and 3" cotton webbing, I have found a few places and I am awaiting to hear back

It seems like most have extreme minimum orders... I may be doing this solo, but if you are interested in it, let me know...

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
First, I hope this post is legal

Second, I am attempting to seek out some 2.5" and 3" cotton webbing, I have found a few places and I am awaiting to hear back

It seems like most have extreme minimum orders... I may be doing this solo, but if you are interested in it, let me know...

When in doubt PM a mod of your intentions. Sounds like you want to initiate a group buy, so a PM would be in order. :).

Legion

Staff member
Before you order a large quantity of anything, get the seller to sell you a couple of feet to test. And then send it around to three or four experienced members, and get their feedback. You don't want to be left with 100 yards of something that won't do the job well.

When in doubt PM a mod of your intentions. Sounds like you want to initiate a group buy, so a PM would be in order. :).

Ok, I will when I have the retailer, etc.... just preliminary for now, lol

Before you order a large quantity of anything, get the seller to sell you a couple of feet to test. And then send it around to three or four experienced members, and get their feedback. You don't want to be left with 100 yards of something that won't do the job well.

I got a company to send me 3 yards, I was going to make 1 and send to members.

It looks like good heavy cotton.

Thanks

Ok, I will when I have the retailer, etc.... just preliminary for now, lol

I got a company to send me 3 yards, I was going to make 1 and send to members.

It looks like good heavy cotton.

Thanks

i'd like to try some, i like a less wide non-leather component. let me know if i can be of help.

I found some cotton webbing, its a good heavy weave, but I wished it was a little thicker.

Damn this is a challenge

i found some cotton strapping awhile back but cannot find where i got it at (online). i sent some to Jeff (trick420). give him a PM and see if it worked well 4 him it was 2.5" if memory serves. at least u can see how well the cotton strapping 2.5" works. i will try harder to find out where i got it because it was by the yard.

Top Bottom