What's new

Worthy of your drool...

Yea the thread title sounds a little weird. What can I say? Maybe it's the jetlag...

Anyways, here is a razor of mine with before and after pictures. I posted this on another forum declaring that I think RAD is officially over for me. I think it really is. :001_rolle It better be, because I paid a ton for this razor even while being sneaky about getting it.

Before (eBay photos):
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

After some unpinning, buffing with white compound/polishing with Flitz, repinning, and honing (King 1k, Norton 4/8, Ozuku asagi with koma then tomonagura, Y/G Escher):
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Is that a 6/8? My Puma Gold is a 77 and it is a 5/8. Would love a 6/8 version of it, but there is no possible way for me to score it for the price I stole the 77 for. My 77 was probably my biggest eBay steal ever ($15 :w00t:).

Is that a 6/8? My Puma Gold is a 77 and it is a 5/8. Would love a 6/8 version of it, but there is no possible way for me to score it for the price I stole the 77 for. My 77 was probably my biggest eBay steal ever ($15 :w00t:).

Nice, Joe! That's a sweet price for a 77. I had one of those, too, but sold it, because I really wanted a 6/8. This one is 13/16 :001_tt2:

Top Bottom