What's new

Woody's Grooming

Does anyone out there have any experience with this brand? They're one of those companies that, for whatever reason, choose not to sell their products through their own website. I found a couple online sites that seem to carry most of the line, but I'd like some feedback before I place an order. Thanks!

$woody_s_display.jpg

Their products were sold at Ulta at one time. I picked up a few items on clearance. I have used the TeaTree conditioner quite a bit. Really strong menthol. Good product. Also have some of the gel. Aslo seems like a good product.

Now you guys are seeing the light.
I have been using the shampoo for over 2 years now and I love it. It smells a little like baby shampoo, but it works really well. The conditioner is nice too, but I don't use it that often. It has tea tree oil in it for that nice tingling feeling. The pomade on the far left (Green) is absolutely wonderful. It's water based and has a nice hold if you have short/wavy hair. Washes out easily, but does not gunk up your hair. The scent is nice and has a cedar-ish, hemp aroma to it. It's masculine, and clean/ fresh. I won't use anything else since my hairstylist offered these. (I do not work for or represent Woody's in any way, shape or form.)

Your local hair stylist/ barber should be able to order these for you. They're a little expensive since their mainly all natural ingredients with out silicones or parabens. But your hair will thank you.

PS- the bar soap can be used to shave with as well. I have not tried it for that purpose, but the soap for showering is very nice.

Brad

Last edited:
i just got their shampoo from spartanessentials.com. it's a nice light shampoo that i alternate with jack black. to me it's more citrusy than JNJ baby shampoo. after trying shampoo bars, i went back to this after researching good sulfate free shampoos for men.

I like their shampoo, their products are a little pricey though, I tend to lean more towards Every Man Jack products, they are also SLS and paraben free and they cost less.

Woody's shampoo crops up in my local TKMaxx sometimes. I haven't tried any though as the shampoo contains sulphates. Might just be older stock though.

Thanks fellas. I'm pretty well stocked up at the moment, but when I'm running low I may give one or two of the products a shot. They aren't too pricey, so why not.

Top Bottom