What's new

Winnipeg Manitoba Meet & Greet - June 4, 2013

A fellow B&B member will be travelling thru Winnipeg and in town the night of June 4th. A few of use are planning on getting together to show off a few items, swap samples, talk and shoot the breeze.

Anyone interested in meeting up (likely West end of Winnipeg where he'll be staying for the night) for a couple hours or just want to stop in and say "hi", you are all welcome.

Once the date is closer, we will post or PM the specifics as to Time and Location. Last time the hotel let us use their closed down restaurant area to spread out stuff out and use their facility for free.

Boris (aka Edgerunner), Tim (penmanship) and myself will likely all be there with some shave gear and other stuff (I'm going to try and get Boris hooked on Fenix Flashlights this time around).

Now is your chance to see anything you want in my collection as well as a few things from theirs (including Shavemac brushes, Old Style Rooneys, Red Ring, Fatboys, Replates, Toggles etc).

Post your interest or send me a PM.

BYOB (Bring Your Own Brush) :laugh:

It's still looking like June 4th is going to be the date.

I'll PM a few other WPG guys to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up for a cpl hours.

Darn, I'm working evenings. Maybe we should try to do this sort of thing a couple times a year. Turn it into a swap meet of sorts.

^ I'm sure a cpl of us (Tim & myself) would be up for that.

due to the overwhelming amount of responses :001_rolle, it appears this get-together will be a small one.

Oh well, it will still be fun to sit and chat with Boris and hopefully Tim. The good news is, I don't have to pack up all my stuff, just the newly acquired items since out last meeting.

I'm most excited to finally meet Chester, his wiener dog.

Top Bottom