What's new

Who else...

puts AS on before you go to bed? I do this a lot. It's one of the best things about my shaving obsession. Manly aroma therapy.

You're a mad man.

What do you like before bed scent wise?

I do this sometimes and my toddler girls love it. They are the ultimate scent testers.

You're a mad man.

What do you like before bed scent wise?

I do this sometimes and my toddler girls love it. They are the ultimate scent testers.

Usually it's AV Musk or Italian Floid, but tonight it was Alt Insbruk.

My girls like Daddy to smell like Daddy too.

Guilty. I've only recently discovered the world of AS and nice, manly aromatherapy (a lovely term :biggrin1:). Now I can't get enough of it! Currently indulging in Ogallalas. My wife is becomming concerned. :lol:

Yeah, I do too...it's funny as hell, because sometimes I smell it in my sleep, and have these weird Aqua Velva or C&S #88 or Ogallala Bay Rum laced dreams...my wife has had them too. I usually go to bed after her, and in the morning, she'll tell me about some dream where I smelled good, and I'll admit to splashing on some Tabac before bed or something...crazy.

Yup. "Manly aromatherapy" might sound a little clunky as shave-slang goes, but the description is pretty much dead on. Plus, the wife factor.

Top Bottom