What's new

What I Bought Monday 9/12 - Sunday 9/18

This is what I got from the Gentlemen's Shop Sale, and they are all new to me:

Taylor's St. James Cologne
Trumper's Spanish Leather Cologne
Trumper's Violet Shaving Cream Tub
Trumper's Sandalwood Shaving Soap

I got through about a quarter of my wish list when I realized that I couldn't eat any of this stuff...

Top Ramen for the next two weeks!

RVG

Ron,

I used my St. James Collection cream again today (well, yesterday by now) for the second time. This may very well be one of the finest shaves I have ever had! Can't wait for your review, and of course, should you find you don't like them, let me know!

Randy

barbiere said:
Ron,

Who is the vendor of Cruselles Tobacco Cologne? I use Creed Tabarome and like it, but I am looking to try alternatives.

Jerry
Jerry,

I recommend if you get some, that you also purchase an atomizer from him as well. At least, that's how I roll. I'm not a fan of dabbing on colognes, so I like to have the spray on bottle for the application, if that isn't your thing, then disregard. The glass cobalt blue atomizers are very nice looking and pretty sturdy.

As for the scent itself, it's a manly smell, but I didn't wear it all summer as it's a little thick for a hot day. I'll definitely be adding it back to the rotation now that the days are cooling off some.

-Nick

Let's see... This week I've purchased:
Brave Soldier's Clean Skin
Baxter's Italian Lime Body Wash
T&H's Trafalgar Shave Cream

full

Arrived today from drugstore.com! I had high hopes that my Taylor's Lavender Refill soap woud fit in the bowl. Well, close! Eventually it will!

*edit* Forgot to mention, it is my understanding that Baxter's has discontinued offering the bottle of After Shave Balm, and is now selling it in a smaller tube that is only $1.00 less. The last time I checked, drugstore.com still had bottles in stock!

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

Stopped by The Shops at Willow Bend in west Plano on my way from DFW airport Friday night.

Bought a tub of shave cream at The Body Shop and a tub of Sienna cream at C&E. Sniffed the C&E Nomad. A lemony scent. Similar to my Taylor Lemon Lime, so I passed for now. Might try the Sienna EDT if I like this cream.

Also, my Creed samples came in. Himalaya, Silver Mountain Water and Original Vetiver.

Will be trying said items this coming week.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

rtaylor61 said:
Forgot to mention, it is my understanding that Baxter's has discontinued offering the bottle of After Shave Balm, and is now selling it in a smaller tube that is only $1.00 less. The last time I checked, drugstore.com still had bottles in stock!

Randy

Thanks for the heads up. Motivation I needed to order it.

Rik,

I bought 2, and with all of the other items I have, that may be a lifetime supply! Hope the shelf life is good!

Randy

Top Bottom