What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

P&C is having a sale on Orlik Golden Sliced, and also giving free shipping with the purchase of a tin of any of the three War Horses.

- 5 tins of OGS 3.5 oz
- 1 tin War Horse Ready-Cut
P&C just sent me an email saying that since they had issues upgrading their website, my order was delayed. To make up for it, they're giving me a $20 coupon on a future purchase.

This should make ISPD day more interesting.

P&C just sent me an email saying that since they had issues upgrading their website, my order was delayed. To make up for it, they're giving me a $20 coupon on a future purchase.

This should make ISPD day more interesting.
I got one too but with it being a coupon I don't know if it will work with other specials/freebies.

Well, I thought I had four tins of Union Square from 2009 coming. But it appears that the seller oversold them and refunded my money. But, he also sent me one tin free of charge for the inconvenience. What a guy!

Steve Fallon at Pipestud.com is awesome to work with. I have been spending way too much money at his site for years. And will continue to do so. Just don't tell my wife! :)

I think its gonna be a big day! According to tracking I'm expecting the churchwarden from the wonderful mr price, the pioneer meer, and the p&c order all this afternoon :w00t:

Well, I thought I had four tins of Union Square from 2009 coming. But it appears that the seller oversold them and refunded my money. But, he also sent me one tin free of charge for the inconvenience. What a guy!

Steve Fallon at Pipestud.com is awesome to work with. I have been spending way too much money at his site for years. And will continue to do so. Just don't tell my wife! :)
+1 on Pipestud. All around solid guy.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose

Steve and his wife are lovely folks. If you come to Las Vegas one of these years, you can meet them in person and have a smoke with Steve. Pretty cool.

That's got to be pretty close to a first tinning. Bummer!

SP IPSD order...

3 Tins Blackwoods flake
2 Tins Matured VA 24
1 Tin FM Cellar
2 Tins C&D Speakeasy

My first experience was less than perfect, but it wouldn't stop me from trying again. I'd just save the listings I was purchasing next time. (For clarity, the escudo tins I got were supposed to be 2 years + old, but were only about 6 months old. Seems like he manually handles his html, so the removed listing was no longer accessible and I didn't push the issue.)
He does seem like a genuinely good guy, and I think it was an honest to goodness mistake.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just ordered the AG Russell pipe knife with bone scales. Still hoping for one made by Great Eastern Cutlery...

A. G. Russell Pipe Knife

proxy.php
Wow- great price. That one from France is pricey.
I'm so confused. No one shaves in the Brown Leaf!

I shaved once this week :)

Top Bottom