What's new

FS Vintage Shaving Soaps - Cussons Imperial Leather, Goya Corvette, Palmolive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, I have way too many vintage soaps and am downsizing my collection to remove duplicates. Here for your consideration are various unused shaving soaps in bowl and stick format. I may do another vintage soap sale later this year depending on interest.

The prices are as follows:

Brown Cussons Imperial Leather 4oz boxed lidded bowl - £20
Red Cussons Imperial Leather 3oz lidded bowl £15 each
Blue Goya Corvette 3oz lidded bowl £15 each
Cussons Imperial Leather boxed stick £10 each
Palmolive boxed stick £10 each

I can offer a discount for multiple items - most expensive bowl full price, additional bowls £10, first stick £10, additional sticks £6. Want to buy the whole lot? Please contact me by PM to discuss a further discount.

I am in the UK and insured economy postage and packing to a UK address will be £5 for any number of items, if tracking is required then insured postage will be £10 for any number of items. I am happy to post internationally to any country served by the Royal Mail and insured economy postage will be £10 for any number of items, or £15 if insured tracking is required. Buyer owns shipping risk and payment is by Paypal Goods and Services only.

If you require any more information or images then please let me know. Thank you, Richard.

20240428_090527~2.jpg

20240428_090546~2.jpg

20240428_090556~2.jpg

20240428_090552~2.jpg

20240428_090906~2.jpg

Wow! Some very nice products there Richard! GLWTS! Should be easy.

Meanwhile in the land of GRUYERE :incazzato:mad2::hand:…I have seen many great items pass by on BST. I just had to pick 2024 as my year!

Cheers,

Guido

Hello. Some beautiful looking soaps there. Are the 2 x corvettes the same scent, just with different illustrations on the lid?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Hello. Some beautiful looking soaps there. Are the 2 x corvettes the same scent, just with different illustrations on the lid?
Yes, the scents are the same, only the lid designs are different. Here is a third but this one is harder to find:

1714491606346.png

Here are some of my boxed sets:

1714491785556.png

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Three Imperial Leather bowls sold. Corvette bowl shown on right sold.

Thank you buyer and thank you B&B.

One Corvette bowl plus the shave sticks remain for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom