What's new

Top 5 Latakia bombs

Australian law is going crazy. Another 15% increase in tax this week. Increased customs on the cards for March next year. We're all stockpiling as best we can while we can before it's over.

I've decided I need to choose wisely to get my cellar in order so I'm smoking what I really like for the next few years.

I have to admit it, I love Latakia bombs. (heavy latakia blends). Tar, burnt rubber, Smokey, thick, leathery. It's for me.

This is a real thing. Aus tobacco smokers are having their last stand. In that environment, what are your top 5 latakia bombs that I should be stockpiling before the Australian Gestapo finish us once and for all?

3 Oaks Syrian; McClellands Blue Mountain; C&D Billy Budd, Star of the East and Da Vinci

That's 5 off the top of my head. Do some research in addition to the advice here, it's worth it if things are as dire as you say...

Do some research in addition to the advice here, it's worth it if things are as dire as you say...

We find out around March they say. All going as they plan there's basically no chance of importing being worthwhile anymore after then.

Fingers crossed. For now though, the window is potentially small. Thanks for the suggestions.

That sucks man, sounds like Japan. I ordered some stuff from smoking pipes and had to pay a decent percentage on what came, ontop of the international shipping :(

Can't beat C&D's Pirate Kake.

A few other favorites are C&D's Mountain Camp, C&D's Star of the East, C&D's Engine 99 and of course, Dunhill Nightcap.

Top Bottom