What's new

Took the plunge.

Well I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now. My only post have been in BST where I picked up a Gillette Travel (that came yesterday) and a straight. I picked up a brush and some williams soap the week before and have been using it since.

Well this morning was my 1st DE shave. I think I started with a T2 or could have been a DE back then too, I just don't recall. :)

Any how happy to report no problems, no bumps nice and close cept for a couple of spots, but hell I miss spots with the M3 and the Electric too.

Now I can hardly wait until my straight gets here. Just need to pickup a strop. Think I'll keep looking for another straight or two too, so I can learn to hone.

Mike

Welcome to B&B enjoy :thumbup1:

sounds like you already have a mild touch of AD :biggrin:

At least this form is much cheaper than my most recent prior to this. In the last year I purchased 2 horses, 2 saddles, a 3 horse gooseneck trailer, a 1 ton truck to pull it and who know how much misc tack. If I had any money left this deal would be a walk in the park.:biggrin:

Mike

At least this form is much cheaper than my most recent prior to this. In the last year I purchased 2 horses, 2 saddles, a 3 horse gooseneck trailer, a 1 ton truck to pull it and who know how much misc tack. If I had any money left this deal would be a walk in the park.:biggrin:

Mike

A man still has to look good riding a horse or pulling them.:wink: Hope you enjoy your shaving and time here.

Top Bottom