What's new

TGQ International SALE

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

“The Gentlemen’s Quarter” would like to announce a SALE for ALL INTERNATIONAL customers ONLY.

This sale is just for you, as a show of my appreciation for an event that has taken place, and in which ALL of our International customers have played a very important part.

Three months ago I was contacted by the “International Economic Development Group of West Virginia”……..Now I must confess, that at that time I had no idea there was such a thing. :tongue:

I had a very nice meeting with the Manager for International trade, a week later, and along with possible contracts of interest in Germany, Japan and Brazil; The manager suggested that I submit a list of countries (no names or personal information) in which “The Gentlemen’s Quarter” has had sales to compete for an award that recognizes small business and International sales.

Two months ago, while going thru our International sales records I saw the names of a few gentlemen that I hadn't corresponded with for awhile, and sent off a few emails just to say hello, and to let them know about this contest, but wanted to keep it a secret :wink:……just in case…..lol.

GENTLEMEN……….I’m very proud to say that WE WON ! And all I can say is THANK YOU………because without our International customers this award would have never been possible Thank you so very much! On May 27th I will travel to our capital building in Charleston, to attend a luncheon ( I’ll be sure to take pictures) and to receive a plaque from the Governor for the “Governor’s Commendation for International Market Entry” .

We would like to offer all International customers a 12% discount on all merchandise listed on our website www.TheGentlemenQuarter.com .

Please note that the shopping cart will NOT configure the discount when you place your order. Your 12% will be refunded via Paypal. Several items have been updated today...... as back in stock, and we’ll be adding and updating the website daily with new merchandise.

This SALE for International customers only will continue thru Midnight…..Sunday, May 31st 2009.

All orders will be shipped via Priority International Flat Rate Envelope, with tracking and delivery within 6 to 10 days.

Soapmistress

Congrats Colleen!

I'm going to have you send some Desert Ironwood to a random address in Scotland and then have that address forwarded to me here!!! LOL

Awesome deal! Just to let you know, the link to the website given in the body of your mail doesn't work (no 's' on 'gentlemen'?). The one in your signature below the mail works fine. Of course most on here will already be familiar with your great site but just in case! :biggrin:

Good Evening Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for your congratulatory notes. :biggrin:

I never dreamed that I would receive such an honor from my State......and oh myyyyy, the Governor himself is going to give me the plaque. :redface: I'm so excited, and haven't a clue as what to say

But again......Its only because of our International customers that TGQ will receive this award. Of course now, that I know such a thing exists I have to expand my list of countries so we can enter for the award again next year :w00t:

If you have someone you want to ship too overseas, just tell them to buzz me and we'll make arrangements. For those of you residing in the US, just keep an eye out. :wink:

Thunderball thank you for the heads up on the link.

Soapmistress

Top Bottom