What's new

Steer-Dovan Passaround

Ok gents, the strop has been packed up and is on it’s way back to @Tony Miller. That is a really nice strop and I really enjoyed using it. A big thank you to everyone for allowing me to try it and another big thank you to Tony for offering the pass-around.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
The strop made its way back to me yesterday and it certainly has gotten a workout! A little weather worn but still going strong. I will be adding a cotton second component to it later this week.

I will go over the names of everyone in the Pass Around and do a drawing to see who gets to own it.

I will start a thread just for the Give Away in my own forum in the Vendor section here on B&B and post a list of names this evening just to be sure I did not miss anyone. Feel free to reply there if you see any omissions or need to add any info.

Once I am sure everyone is on the list I will assign numbers and find an internet random number generator and pic a winner later this week.

Thanks

Last edited:
The strop made its way back to me yesterday and it certainly has gotten a workout! A little weather worn but still going strong. I will be adding a cotton second component to it later this week.

I will go over the names of everyone in the Pass Around and do a drawing to see who gets to own it.

I will start a thread just for the Give Away in my own forum in the Vendor section here on B&B and post a list of names this evening just to be sure I did not miss anyone. Feel free to reply there if you see any omissions or need to add any info.

Once I am sure everyone is on the list I will assign numbers and find an internet random number generator and pic a winner later this week.

Thanks

Someone is going to be very pleased with this wonderful gift, thanks Tony !!!!

Top Bottom