What's new

Southern Witchcraft Must Have's

How is necromantic? I dislike floral scents but this one piqued my interest. I like dark scents, sweet (i.e. gourmand) and last but not least.. fruity, then there's traditional ones like barbershop. Suggestions more than welcome.
I'm currently trying Desairology and Labyrinth, both of which are fine in my opinion; but Necromantic is a personal favorite out all my preferred soaps, not just ones from SW. To my nose, Necromantic has a bright, intense floral scent on top, with a deeper, more sensual sort of floral below that, for lack of a better way to put it. If you decide to try it, I think you're either going to love it, or hate it.

Last edited:
Well, guess I can't keep buying their products due to high shipping cost. They won't be dealing with the EU. I'm curious as to why. But maybe I shouldn't be, Europe is a pain in the butt for artisans to export their products to, and SW is already somewhat niche, so, I can see why they may think it's not worth the trouble. Anyway, maybe one day, it is truly a fantastic company and their products rock, so one can hope.

Well, guess I can't keep buying their products due to high shipping cost. They won't be dealing with the EU. I'm curious as to why. But maybe I shouldn't be, Europe is a pain in the butt for artisans to export their products to, and SW is already somewhat niche, so, I can see why they may think it's not worth the trouble. Anyway, maybe one day, it is truly a fantastic company and their products rock, so one can hope.
Totally understand! I live in Canada and shipping to and from the US has gotten completely out of hand. That's why most sales and PIF's at B&B are listed as CONUS only which to me is a four letter word every time I see it because all members outside the US are missing out.

Because it costs quite a bunch of money to get stuff EU certified. There are retailers however who stock them: https://www.anticatura.com/ - but they are fresh out, I bought their last Samhain soap yesterday.

Top Bottom