What's new

Southeast Michigan meetup in February 2013

What 2 hour span is best to meet-up on Sunday, February 24, 2013

• 12pm - 2pm

• 2pm - 4pm

• 4pm - 6pm

• 6pm - 8pm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi all. Sorry I haven't gotten back to this sooner. When our original thread lost the original poll, I had half given up on putting this together. However, since the largest number of people seemed to be available for the 24th, I have decided to post a meetup for Sunday, February 24, 2013. I have been in contact with deruitem, and we're planning to meet at a place called The Jenuwine Cigar Lounge in Sterling Heights, MI. The time is to be decided. I'm thinking at least a two hour window is best, so I'm posting a poll for time availability. As in the original poll, you can choose multiple times to show flexibility. The meeting time will be the slot with the most people available.

In addition to responding to the poll, please add a quick post letting us know where you're from, and maybe what your favorite area of wet shaving is, and/or why you got into wet shaving.

I have a few things that I was going to throw onto the BST, but I'm going to bring my stuff to swap or sell. If anyone is interested in doing the same, I think it would be a good idea.

So bring your sense of humor, your passion for wet shaving, your thirst for good whiskey (be it bourbon, scotch, rye, irish, or some other form of recreational drink), and be prepared to finally meet some of your B&B brothers (ladies are obviously welcome to come as well, if there are any lady shavers interested in joining us).

Looking forward to meeting whoever comes out! Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day, and stay safe out there!

-Brian

Not necessarily a swap meet, but I guess I just figured that if people have anything they're looking to trade or sell, it could save shipping and/or the work involved in posting to the BST (not to discredit the BST-just trying to take advantage of a potential opportunity). I guess it's more of an opportunity to meet some people who share our common interest in the same region.

Alright, so the poll is up until Friday, but I'm thinking that for the sake of planning, perhaps we could call it 3pm-5pm/6pm (arrival and departure would be up to individual). That way, people from both mid afternoon slots would have a chance to come out. Sound good?

I'm from Ohio but will be in Detroit then. Would like to stop out but it is my day for return travel. We will see, I would love to share a pipe and some stories with you guys.

I'm from Ohio but will be in Detroit then. Would like to stop out but it is my day for return travel. We will see, I would love to share a pipe and some stories with you guys.

If you can make it, we'd love to have you! Let us know if you're able to come out.

Alright. The poll has closed, and it looks like the 4-6 slot had the greatest response. However, I plan to get there around 3:30, if possible. We are meeting at the Jenuwine Cigar Lounge located at 44791 Schoenherr Rd. Sterling Heights, MI 48313. You can use this map to get directions to the location.

I'm thinking that the first person there should identify him/herself to an employee so that as people arrive they can just ask where the group is. If anyone has any questions or wants to mention anything, feel free to post it, or PM me. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Stay safe!

I will be there for sure around 330 and I will stay for a good while. Hope to see many of you there.

I will be the one in a orange and white long sleeve and blue jeans. Dark blonde / brown hair

Top Bottom