What's new

Southeast Michigan meetup in February 2013

What is the best date to meet-up in February 2013?

• Sat - Feb 9

• Sun - Feb 10

• Sat - Feb 16

• Sun - Feb 17

• Sat - Feb 23

• Sun - Feb 24

Results are only viewable after voting.
I talked to deruitem a few months back about doing a meetup for members in southeast Michigan, sometime in January or February, and we're trying to put something together for February. I'm thinking sometime between a Friday and a Sunday. I'm going to try to use the Poll option to gather votes to pick the best date for the most members, but please only vote if you are in southeast Michigan, or are planning to be in the area, and attend the meetup.

After we settle on a date, I'll try to setup a poll to choose a location, so please include any suggestions in your post below so I can add the ones recommend by the most members, and we can put it to a vote. Deruitem has suggested a couple of cigar and scotch places that look pretty cool, but I think a group vote would be a good way to choose the best location for everyone.

I'm looking forward to meeting whoever can come! Cheers all!

It looks like a couple of dates have a higher number of people interested. If anyone wants to contact the people interested in a particular date to set something up, by all means, go for it. It's looking like February 24th for me, but time will tell. Thanks, and hope to see you there/then!

Looks like Feb 10 is the new winner. I still may be able to make it, we are still planning our next trip to Muskegon

Since this thread was moved, and our poll was lost, anyone who can find this, please re-enter your preferred dates to meet. If you don't see the poll, then the moderator has not yet put the new one up. I think it should be up within the next 24 hours at the latest.

Top Bottom