What's new

Scs ~ Now Shipping Internationally

After numerous requests, I will now ship internationally. All parcels. without exeption, will ship via USPS Global Priority mail. There is an additional flat one-time fee of $4.50 per package.

I am required to include your phone number on all orders shipping outside the border of the United States.

If you have a Paypal account, you may add your phone number to your 'Profile', this is easiest ~ or ~ note the number on the order or email it to me. If you email me, please use your name as shown on the order instead of the nickname used on the forum.

Sue

Sue said:
After numerous requests, I will now ship internationally. All parcels. without exeption, will ship via USPS Global Priority mail. There is an additional flat one-time fee of $4.50 per package.

I am required to include your phone number on all orders shipping outside the border of the United States.

If you have a Paypal account, you may add your phone number to your 'Profile', this is easiest ~ or ~ note the number on the order or email it to me. If you email me, please use your name as shown on the order instead of the nickname used on the forum.

Sue
Going International. Nice job! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom