What's new

Rotation

How ofter do you use a cream before you rotate? Recently I've been choosing a different cream every day? Is it better to use on for a week or month and let your skin get used to the cream?!?:001_huh:

What does everyone else do?

Right now I've only got 4 soaps, and I just pick which ever I feel like using that day. As for the question about your skin getting used to a cream, my guess would be that your skin will either like it or not from the get go ... but I'll be curious to hear from more experienced B&Bers on this.

It depends. If I find myself really enjoying a certain cream or soap, I tend to stick with it until I get bored. The thing is, I get bored easily, so I'd say I rotate once every three to four days or so.

I use what ever strikes me that day / night, be it cream, soap or a combo.

Same here. Staying with the same thing is boring, so why not switch it up often?

On one hand, I could get great, consistent results using a certain setup for good while, but on the other hand, half of the shaving experience is being able to take in all the scents and varieties available to you. I, for one, choose the experience :biggrin:

I rotate creams and soaps as often as I change my razor cartridge blade. This lasts about two weeks (comprising 6 to 8 shaves in total). As a bonus, I get to experience how the quality of the shave changes as the blade becomes more worn.

Generally day to day - seldom use the same products more than a couple of days in a row.

The exception is when I'm trying a new product - in that case, I'll likely go 3 - 5 days. That's the only way to tell how good a product is - if you can hapily use it several days in a row, that's a good sign.

I tend to use a different one each day, I just pick one that I haven't used for a while. I do tend to use my favorites (Tabac Soap and CF Limes) only on weekends though, so I can have an unhurried, luxurious shave.

I tend to follow the same path as suzuki (Chris) does.Although I do actually physically rotate them in a cabinet.This means I generally use each one about once every two months...I have way too many damn soaps and creams.:blushing:

Same here. Staying with the same thing is boring, so why not switch it up often?

On one hand, I could get great, consistent results using a certain setup for good while, but on the other hand, half of the shaving experience is being able to take in all the scents and varieties available to you. I, for one, choose the experience :biggrin:

Agreed. I got too much stuff on my shelves to enjoy!:001_smile:001_smile:001_smile

Day to Day for me also. I do tend to use soaps primary during the week and creams on the weekend. That's probability a time thing. No real pattern I hate to say but it kinda of depends on what I'm thinking about while waiting on the coffee to make. Always use creams when I'm traveling because I can get little tubes of cream, unless I have brought a soap from a hand crafted shop some where.

Well Dan, your no help here at all, just shut up.

Top Bottom