What's new

REQUEST; the Joined Forces Custom Straight (Pretty please..)

First off, I certainly haven't got the money to fund the razor I'm requesting, but I hope someone has.
I don't think finding a buyer afterwards would be to hard.
For me it would be plenty enough just to see it being made..

Anyhow, I'd like to see a pictorial of John C & Bill Ellis making a custom razor together.

Fingers crossed for it to happen!
Anyone else like the idea :w00t:

Would love to see that combination of superior craftsman produce a razor. Also pretty sure I could not finance it.

It's a difficult topic I would think since one does scales and the other makes both scales and razors your asking one to do half a job.

I would much rather see a joint effort to design a hybrid set of scales. Dreaming but it's nice to see so much enthusiasm for peoples work.

Yeah - some crazy collaboration of insanely detailed metal scales put on top dark (or) bright wood to give delicious contrast... with a blade that just says *ZIIING* !!! :001_tt1:

Last edited:
it could either be the "Cream" or "The Firm" of custom straight razors. fingers crossed! one day I'll be a real human with a job and I realistically dream of financing a custom straight, and abandon my dreams of being in a rock star supergroup :)crying: I'm not ready!)

Top Bottom