What's new

Putting out the Feelers for a DC Get-Together

Would you be interested in attending a DC area Get-Together

• Absolutely

• Not Interested

• Possibly

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've seen a fair amounto of people in here who are within an hour of the DC area. I was curious to see what the interest would be in getting together at maybe a bar in Alexandria or in the city to talk shaving, trade some gear, whatever else comes to mind. I was thinking late March/Early April timeframe.

Thoughts??

If you have any ideas or venue suggestions please post them below.

Last edited:
Looks like there is enough interested people to make this worth attempting. There are 3 locations I thinking about for this:

1) Murphy's Irish Pub in Old Town Alexandria
Pro - Fairly decent parking at that time of day and also fairly close to Metro. There are some shops in this area that carry some wet shaving products.

2) Potbelly Sandwich Shop 19th & L St. DC -
Pro - Close to metro and 2 blocks from the Grooming Lounge where we could take a trip to check out their shaving products.
Con - Parking could be an issue if you are thinnking of driving.

3) Wildfire Steak, Chops, Seafood Happy hour Tyson's Galleria McClean, VA
Pro - Near the other grooming lounge, easy parking
Con - Not metro accessible, food is a little pricer, there are probably cheaper alternatives in this area, just wasn't sure what is all out that way.

I'm thinking either April 6th or 7th around 1500hrs. If you are interested please indicate below which date works for you (or suggest another) and which venue you'd prefer. If you have another idea for venue please feel free to post it.

Last edited:
Actually in old town, there a a few places to buy stuff...

There is as hop that stocks Edwin Jagger and SMN. A place that's stocks Mitchell's , and at least one more barber that may stock some of the 3Ts down near Ben & Jerry's.

Actually in old town, there a a few places to buy stuff...

There is as hop that stocks Edwin Jagger and SMN. A place that's stocks Mitchell's , and at least one more barber that may stock some of the 3Ts down near Ben & Jerry's.

Nice! I did not know this. I'll edit the other posting to reflect. I'm kinda favoring Alexandria, but will go with what the group wants.

Top Bottom