What's new

Pulaski Day Sale -Save 15% Sitewide

Our Pulaski Day Sale starts now and runs through Pulaski Day on Monday, March 4th. Save 15% when you use coupon code Pulaski at checkout. This is a great time to stock up on shaving software or to buy that razor or brush that you have had your eye on.

Pulasky 2024.jpg

This sale includes the iconic Rocnel Elite razor. This stainless steel and titanium double edge razor will not be manufactured again until 2025. Be sure to use coupon code Pulaski and save over $59.00 off MSRP.

2023 Elite.PNG

Thanks for the coupon Phil! I took a look at my email history and haven’t ordered from you in years…. First order with you was from 2009, you may have just launched Bullgoose around then.

ETA: and based on the shipping notice mere minutes later, you haven’t changed much since the last 15 years! Thanks!

Thanks for the coupon Phil! I took a look at my email history and haven’t ordered from you in years…. First order with you was from 2009, you may have just launched Bullgoose around then.

ETA: and based on the shipping notice mere minutes later, you haven’t changed much since the last 15 years! Thanks!
Yes, 2009 was my first year. The 15 year anniversary is next month. Thank you very much for the order; I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom