What's new

Pre De Provence

Good day all,

Just wondering if any of you have any experience with the Pre De Provence bath soaps?

They have some interesting flavours that I would like to give a go. it's the first time I have seen a Pineapple or Rhubarb soap.

Thanks,
Wayne

Yeah, I've got a bunch of the PdP soap, and they are very very nice soaps. Great, strong aromas, too. I have the Pineapple, Coconut, Ginger, milk, honey, lavender, almod, sage, and about a half-dozen others (many are small guest soaps). I think I got most at 50% off, too, during one of their sales.

Good soaps

I think Barclay Crocker has some discontinued flavors (including, IIRC, rhubarb) on sale...

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if Barclay Crocker ships to Canada?
I had a look on their website but couldn't find anything other than rates in The U.S.

It's probably a good thing if they don't. I seem to be developing another AD :001_rolle And your description of them isn't helping.

Wayne

I spoke with Katerina this morning.

They do ship to Canada :w00t:

Just completed an order with them. They seem to have very good prices on their soaps - Musgo, Claus Porto and Pre de Provence. Looking forward to trying the Lychee, Rhubarb and Pineapple from PdP. Ordered up a couple of the big Claus Porto bars as well.

Shipping was around $26. This was a flat rate box. One size, fill with as much stuff as possible.

Just got confirmation of shipping. Turns out the package weighs in at 9 pounds.

Top Bottom