What's new

Please help to name/describe razors

Hello Gentlemen,

As I'm in quite bad financial situation I decided to sell most of the razors from my collection. Could you please help me to name and describe razors I have (I'm sorry I lost my notes about them) to help me to write possible full description for ebay auction? Any approx prices I should ask/expect for them?
Photos are here I know there are Single Ring, Senator, Ranger Tech, President and some more I'm not able to recognize now...
I will appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

WOW!!!!!! Quite a LARGE collection. I have just received the complete Gillette Handbook and it would take me a long time to figure it all out. Good luck on your sales, sorry you're going to the Bay to do it but if that's what you need to do. Have you offered any here?

Maybe I will let you know what I see they are just to confirm/correct by you, Gents...
If we take this photo (all other are more-less close-ups of this one) we can see from left to right:
A. first row
1. Ranger Tech (with light brown box above) 1941?
2. Senator 1938?
3. Double Ring HD Made in England Patent Pending 1953/57?
4. Single Ring HD Made in England Brit.Pat.694093 date?
5. President (with box) date code A1
6. Aristocrat (with box) Brit.Pat.430030 Chrome plated date?
7. Belmont serial # 69186 1931?
9. Tech Made in England slim handle dated?
10. Bostonian (with box) Silver plated no serial # 1928/29?
11. 7 o'clock Made in England chrome plated NEW comb type

B.second row
1. Single ring old type silver plated no serial# just G letter inside of D letter near Gillette diamond logo and Made in USA dated?
2. As above but no logos/stamps just serial # B488060 dated?
3. As above (with leather box and 47-pages 5 languages instruction manual copyrighted 1908) with serial # A680306 dated?
4. Milord notched 1948?
5. Tuckaway/Aristocrat (with box) serial#114948C gold plated? dated?
6. Aristocrat 1930s? gold plated? with many patents# on the handle
7. As above but with box
8. NEW 3-piece fat handle (with red leather-like box) with Belmont head 1930?
9. Aristocrat 1947 unnotched
10. Eversharp Schick black handle dated?

B.third row
1. Schick Krona TTO Patents Pending dated?
2. Darwin Made by Darwin LTD Sheffield, Eng. dated?
3. Merkur Classic with cardbox
4. Merkur SB with plastic/styrene box
5. Merkur HD with cardbox
6. Set with Old Type Single Ring Gold plated serial# H990884 with logo and madein stamp (traveller/military set?)

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks pretty good to me but I only took a quick look at the list. Nice job
Except the British Aristocrat is Rhodium plated I'm pretty sure.
Also, the fourth razor on the first row is a Gillette Parat.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, just a reminder that offers to sell/buy conducted outside the b/s/t and absent clear pricing are forbidden by our Terms of Usage. Not saying that's happening here, but the potential exists, hence this gentle warning. :001_smile paero, sorry to hear about your situation. Best of luck with your sales.

Top Bottom