What's new

Omex Safety Razors

I've only seen it on eBay. I'm thinking of giving one a try, since they're so inexpensive. Judging by the seller, I'm guessing they are made in India.

I believe this is an Omex razor:

proxy.php

Look at how crooked the blade sits, and there even appears to be pitting on the head of the razor?? If this is the best they could muster up for a publicity photo, this razor is of very very poor quality.

I believe this is an Omex razor:

proxy.php

Look at how crooked the blade sits, and there even appears to be pitting on the head of the razor?? If this is the best they could muster up for a publicity photo, this razor is of very very poor quality.

I think the pitting is just digital artifacts.

Last edited:
I see a lot of these types of posts lately. What is the attraction of these cheap razors? I'm all for saving a buck or two, but you can buy a Tech razor at or below $10 and have a razor that you know is good. Heck, you can even buy SuperSpeed razors for not much more. If you want to buy a new razor, the Feather Portable is around $10 as well, and by most accounts, it is a good razor.

I see a lot of these types of posts lately. What is the attraction of these cheap razors? I'm all for saving a buck or two, but you can buy a Tech razor at or below $10 and have a razor that you know is good. Heck, you can even buy SuperSpeed razors for not much more. If you want to buy a new razor, the Feather Portable is around $10 as well, and by most accounts, it is a good razor.

There is no attraction to the cheap razors. I was just curious if anybody knew anything about them, where they are from, etc...

Top Bottom