What's new

Olive Oil Soap

Most natural type places like Whole Foods will have the Kiss My Face version of this. Shouldn't be too expensive.

Check TJ Maxx and Marshalls. They usually have imported high quality soaps, including pure olive oil based, found at department stores for cheap.

If you have a Kroger grocery store nearby, I found Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap there yesterday. Couldnt believe it, they actually had several KMF products on the soap aisle. Along with a big line of Burts Bees and they also had Dr Bronners soap. Yesterday was a good day for me....I also discovered we have a Crabtree and Evelyn store here in our new strip mall that opened not long ago. I went in and checked out the shaving stuff but I wasnt too impressed. Just didnt like the scents well enough to want to pay the prices they are asking.

Check TJ Maxx and Marshalls. They usually have imported high quality soaps, including pure olive oil based, found at department stores for cheap.

+1

you get GIGANTIC size bars for about 4.99 + tax. Just have to dig through them to find the ones you want. I found quite a few last time I was there (many I found available online from retailers for 11-12 each).

Any Castile soap is at least 30% olive oil.

I found this on a hand made soap website:

Castile Soap was originally created in Castile, Spain, in the Mediterranean where Olive Oil has always been plentiful. Castile Soap was originally made for the Queen of Spain in Castila, and Castile Soap is often still thought of as the Queen of Soap. It has sometimes been spelled Castille. A true Castile soap is always 100% Olive Oil, NOT 'mostly' Olive Oil. It is pure white and always softer than other soaps because it contains none of the other oils which contribute hardness to a bar of soap.

Top Bottom