What's new

New to the site, very happy switching to DE razors

I got my three delivered today and also found another Tech for $6 to put in my travel kit. Shaved tonight and just like these razors more and more.

I got out some essential oils, glycerin and cheap vodka this evening and mixed up some lemon grass after shave and then some bergamot, sandelwood after shave, with a splash of whiskey. Both smell great.

I have a feeling this isn’t really going to save me much money, lol

IMG_1154.jpeg
IMG_1155.jpeg
IMG_1156.jpeg

I got my three delivered today and also found another Tech for $6 to put in my travel kit. Shaved tonight and just like these razors more and more.

I got out some essential oils, glycerin and cheap vodka this evening and mixed up some lemon grass after shave and then some bergamot, sandelwood after shave, with a splash of whiskey. Both smell great.

I have a feeling this isn’t really going to save me much money, lol
Yep the sooner you come to that conclusion the better it is. You are on the way to shaving bliss!

I have found them all great. I finally settled on Astra as my blade choice. Good in all my razors. Also have found Proraso suits my hyper-sensitive smell. I enjoy Irish Spring and find Proraso green very nice. Most other scents overwhelm me. Glad I found the suggestion for it on here to start with.

Top Bottom