What's new

New here but not to wet shaving

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I got one of those multi-packs on amazon and already had the big box personnas.
View attachment 1769074
You've got some fine choices there. Every face/beard/technique is a little different, so the only way to find your favorite is to try them all. Feather is a fine blade, but I'd save it for a couple of months from now. Personna and Astra are quite popular here.

Blood should not be a routine part of your shaving experience. It comes from slips in technique, not the blade, but a poor marriage between face/beard and technique can make it easier to find. The difference in pressure between using a cart and using a DE is dramatic. If you're not dropping the razor in the sink you've got plenty of pressure. Blade angle takes some experimenting, but you'll get it with a little more experience. We've all been where you are now. Hang in there.

You've got some fine choices there. Every face/beard/technique is a little different, so the only way to find your favorite is to try them all. Feather is a fine blade, but I'd save it for a couple of months from now. Personna and Astra are quite popular here.

Blood should not be a routine part of your shaving experience. It comes from slips in technique, not the blade, but a poor marriage between face/beard and technique can make it easier to find. The difference in pressure between using a cart and using a DE is dramatic. If you're not dropping the razor in the sink you've got plenty of pressure. Blade angle takes some experimenting, but you'll get it with a little more experience. We've all been where you are now. Hang in there.

I know ive been applying to much pressure and i have to remember before i hit my neck because cartridge muscle memory needs to be broken.

This one gave me a nice shave today.

Attachments

• IMG_6792.jpeg
    IMG_6792.jpeg
    982.1 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom